Start your half term the right way with some fresh air and great family fun at Newbury Racecourse, where Under 18s go Free on Saturday, 26 October for Worthington’s ‘Remember Together’ Family Raceday.
He has a place of honour in one of the stables' two new barns - and is as calm and cool as ever.You can't visit Emma Lavelle Racing's Bonita Stables in Ogbourne Maizey without saying hello to Paisley Park.
Newbury Racecourse has announced The Energy Check as an official partner at the Berkshire course for 2019/2020.
Barbury Castle trainer Alan King's exciting Flat prospect: Tritonic wins at Newbury - a Derby prospect?
.Alan King, who enjoyed one of his biggest days over jumps at Newbury when saddling Smad Place to win the 2014 Ladbrokes Trophy, could look forward to having his first runner in a Group 1 on the flat after Tritonic captured the 39th running of the Haynes, Hanson & Clark Stakes on Friday (September 20)
Salisbury raced on Friday 13September for their penultimate meeting of the 2019 season. The card opened with a win on debut for the Archie Watson trained Oleksander in one mile The T&M Glass Ltd Novice Median Auction Stakes under a great ride from David Egan in the colours of Nurlan Bizakov.
How the Elite Racing Club - and its partner syndicates - can make racehorse ownership into an affordable hobby
When the Elite Racing Club was established over 26 years ago, racehorse ownership was very much a privilege enjoyed by a wealthy few…or should I say elite?
Pierre Lapin emulates half-brother Harry Angel with victory in Newbury's Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes
.Pierre Lapin took a decisive stride into the footsteps of his champion sprinter half-brother Harry Angel when he overcame a four month absence to land the Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes at Newbury on Saturday (September 21)
Can Pierre Lapin follow in the footsteps of half-brother Harry Angel in Newbury's Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes?
Pierre Lapin will emerge from a four month absence to try to build on a strong first impression to emulate his illustrious half-brother Harry Angel in the Group 2 Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes at Newbury on Saturday (September 21).
It was a busy week at the Netherhampton track as Salisbury Racecourse held two race meetings on Tuesday 3and Thursday 5 September.
More Articles ...
- New star of the season Mums Tipple could top the bill in Newbury's Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes
- Eventing: local Burghley champion lines up a trio to chase the 2019 crown
- Richard Hannon charity open day draws a large crowd - a chance to see behind the scenes & check out some star horses
- A Victorian 'DUEL': the young aristocrat won the girl & gambled away a fortune as her jilted fiancé sought revenge at England's racecourses
- Salisbury races: a 100-1 chance takes the opening race - a first win for Megan Trainor
- Victory for Lucy Jackson in Event Rider Masters' Irish leg : another New Zealand win
- Salisbury's 2-day summer meeting sees Oisin Murphy edge closer to clinching Champion Jockey title
- It’s not just the price tag: Glorious Journey bags biggest win in Unibet Hungerford Stakes
- Newbury: Mulrennan spurns home comforts to steer Orlaith to Listed Byerley Stud success
- Elsworth star Sir Dancealot poised for history-making bid in Unibet Hungerford Stakes
- August meeting: Unibet to sponsor Hungerford Day at Newbury racecourse
- Newbury: Richard Hannon records 4,458-1 five-timer to reach 100 wins for the year
- Eventing: Champagne win as Classic Moet Takes British Open title
- Supreme New Zealand eventer Sir Mark Todd retires - to concentrate on racing
- Al Shaqab extends sponsorship of Newbury's Lockinge Stakes to 2024
- Salisbury Races: an evening for favourites - and favourite songs
- Newbury Races: medic Mitchell becomes first person with one eye to ride in British horse race
- From jump racing star to eventing - is Saphir du Rheu's second career about to take off?
- Marlborough Town Council presentation acknowledges Tim and Jonelle Price's achievements
- Newbury: Millman’s bargain buy takes Weatherbys Super Sprint - & a great comeback for Roger Charlton's Withhold
- Just seconds away: Tim Price & Wesko miss victory at Aachen - New Zealand 2nd in the Nations' Cup
- Newbury: Shadn blooms to deliver Rose Bowl win for new Qatari owner
- Newbury’s Super Sprint Day could see the Melbourne Ten blazers jumping for joy
- Salisbury's Ladies Evening fields a 50-1 winner - and traditional Best Dressed contests
- Fellowes hopes Carnwennan will be too sharp for top rivals in Newbury's £100,000 Marsh Cup
- Barbury International 2019 - final day: the 'King of Barbury' regains his crown
- Barbury International Day Three: Andrew Nicholson wins again - on As Is
- Barbury International Day Two: local New Zealanders on song - but O'Connor takes the Open Novice class
- Day one of the 2019 Barbury International Horse Trials: the emphasis was on young event horse classes
- Salisbury's Bibury Cup goes to Desert Icon - by a neck
- Jonelle and Tim Price top the field at Event Rider Masters third leg competition in Belgium
- Barbury International Horse Trials: preparations well under way & "the grass is looking amazing"
- Father's Day racing at Salisbury sees Daddy's Daughter make her turf debut on just the right day
- Tim Price & Ascona keep Luhmuhlen's top honours in the family
- Newbury Races: She's in a class of her own - Antonia De Vega lands Johnnie Lewis Memorial race by four lengths
- She won the world's toughest, longest horse race - or pony race - and has written a compelling account of her victory
- Salisbury racecourse defies the weather to give punters a card with debuts and surprises
- Newbury: Antonia De Vega's new campaign starts in race last won by Sea Of Class
- Top of the world: Tim Price takes first place in the international eventing rankings
- Thirty days to go to 2019's Barbury International Horse Trials
- For the record: Oisin Murphy wins at Salisbury's 'Spire FM Back on the Track' meeting - will he be racecourse champion again?
- Newbury's model of consistency: Mustashry delivers eighth Al Shaqab Lockinge Stakes victory for serial winner Stoute
- Salisbury on Thursday last week - 16 May
- Newbury declarations: can Romanised upset the odds again & spring an Al Shaqab Lockinge Stakes surprise
- Laurens could be this year’s ‘superstar miler’ as she heads to Newbury's Al Shaqab Lockinge Stakes
- Salisbury Races: Jockey David Probert stole the show riding a double at their season's first evening meeting - sponsored by William Hill
- Rising star Jason Watson is Newbury Racecourse's 2019 ambassador for the Flat season & young racegoers
- Can the O-Brien filly I CAN FLY equal RHODODENDRON's 2018 Lockinge victory
- Defending Badminton champion withdraws
- Big fields and keen racing mark Salisbury's first raceday of the season