This year marks the 25th year of Dubai Duty Free’s association with Newbury Racecourse, which hosts Dubai Duty Free International Weekend on Friday, 18 and Saturday 19, September, featuring the Group 2 Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes, won in the past by the likes of Harry Angel, Ribchester and Dark Angel.
Unibet will once again support Newbury Racecourse's two-day behind closed doors fixture on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 August. With Saturday due to be broadcast on ITV1 and Sunday on ITV4, Unibet are sponsoring a total of 16 races across the weekend, including the Group 2 Unibet Hungerford Stakes for which a competitive field of ten has been declared.
Lambourn based Clive Cox is aiming to win THE Weatherbys Super Sprint for the first time with Get It, who was most recently placed fourth in the Windsor Castle Stakes at Royal Ascot and is a general 5-1 joint favourite for the race with betting partner, bet365.
This was a 'behind close doors' programme shortened to two days - Saturday & Sunday 11 & 12 July - and held in wonderful sunny weather.It was a very different looking Barbury Castle Estate venue for the very belated opening of the eventing season after the Covid-19 lockdown.
we reported on a locally trained hope for the new Flat season. Hopes were high for a new recruit to Brian Meehan's Manton yard.Back at the beginning of March, before the equestrian world found itself behind closed doors, then in lockdown and now once again behind closed doors,
Barbury Horse Trials will be kicking off the return of the British eventing season next month - organised as last year by Musketeer Event Management.
A finalised order of running, as well as sponsorship details for this week’s three-day restart fixture has been announced.Racing returns to Newbury Racecourse this Thursday (June 11) - behind closed doors.
With the birth of a foal at Karina Casini's national hunt stud farm near Marlborough, the winner of Newbury Racecourse's 2019 Ladbrokes Trophy Chase De Rasher Counter has gained a full brother.
More Articles ...
- COVID-19 RESPONSE: Newbury Racecourse adds kitchens, staff & more to meet meals on wheels demand for vulnerable elderly in West Berkshire
- Patagonian adventure: Clare King comes second in the first Gaucho Derby
- Coronavirus: Barbury Racecourse loses second point-to-point as season is shut down
- Event Rider Masters cancels 2020 series due to Impact of coronavirus pandemic
- Greatwood Charity's Newbury events re-scheduled - amateur riders race & their raceday
- Brian Meehan launches racing club for 2020's Flat season - the horse has been chosen but not his name
- Newbury's Mencap meeting: Pipe ponders Cheltenham targets for Brinkley and Richard Johnson's winning again
- Newbury racing: Paul Nicholls sends out three in bid for tenth Greatwood Gold Cup
- It'll be the challenge of her life: after racing in Mongolia, Clare King's tackling the Patagonian Andes for a children's cancer charity
- Newbury's leap year’s day meeting: will Bennys King rule - on a day when anything can happen?
- Newbury: Pic d’Orhy pulls off surprise victory for Nicholls in £155,000 Betfair Hurdle...
- Olivia May’s Newbury Racecourse debut - in aid of the Greatwood Charity
- Newbury races: Jonjo O’Neill jr relishing ride on Gold Cup winner Native River in Betfair Denman Chase triple bid
- Jonny Burke on his 'tough ask' as Not So Sleepy tackles £100,000 Betfair bonus challenge
- Altior ready to prove himself again as Henderson aims for hat-trick in Newbury's Betfair Exchange Chase
- Point-to-point preview: record number of entries for Sunday's Vine & Craven meeting at Barbury Racecourse
- Morrison hoping it could be Sleepy time at Newbury on Saturday as hurdler chases £100,000 bonus
- St John's equestrians start 2020 with qualifications for summer contests
- Barbury Racecourse: Vine & Craven point-to-point gets a new race - the stable staff dash
- Lavelle finds Betfair Hurdle prize too valuable to ignore for emerging hurdler Highly Prized