Royal Ascot winner Signora Cabello headlines 56 six-day acceptors for the feature £250,000 Weatherbys Super Sprint at Newbury this Saturday (July 21), with a live performance from Craig David after racing.
Fifteen year-old eventing star Wesko is back to top competitive form with a vengeance - after more than two years out following an injury - with a brilliant dressage score and no show jumping or cross country faults in a top international competition.
Barbury Horse Trials leg of 2018 Event Rider Masters goes to France - with an amazing performance by Tom Carlile & Upsilon
Frenchman Tom Carlile defended his Barbury Event Rider Masters (ERM) title in magnificent style, leading from the front on his striking grey stallion - a fitting climax to the 2018 St James's Place Barbury Horse Trials.
Three-times champion National Hunt jockey Richard Johnson doesn’t concede defeat easily – but he met his match today at the St James’s Place Barbury Horse Trials.
Barbury Horse Trials with international stars of eventing - top horses - top riders - and there's fun for grown-ups & kids too
The St James's Place Barbury International Horse Trials this week (5-8 July) will see 1,000 eventing horses and some of the world's top riders competing on the Marlborough Downs. The event reaches a climax on Sunday with the final cross country round of the fourth leg of the 2018 series of the exciting Event Rider Masters (ERM) contest.
Newbury Racecourse has announced the introduction of a new £100,000 stayers' handicap sponsored by JLT - and named the JLT Cup.
Andrew Nicholson has been made an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit for his services to equestrian sport in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List.
This week, Greatwood Charity was delighted to welcome Cheltenham Festival winner Cole Harden to its Clench Common paddocks, after the 9-year-old gelding was retired from racing due to an injury.
More Articles ...
- Eventer Chelsea Pearce is on a busy gap year - with a busy competition season finally underway
- Newbury Racecourse's Lockinge Day: some great racing, fine sunshine, no violence - and the wedding
- Georgie Strang joins Wiltshire's international eventing elite - moving to Sir Mark Todd's Badgerstown base
- Can Limato win Newbury's Lockinge mile on Saturday? He’s on song & “He likes sunshine and hard ground"
- Eventing star Nereo - who with Andrew Nicholson aboard delighted the crowds so often - is retired
- Jonelle Price wins Badminton - tremendous achievement and a great day for motherhood!
- New Zealander Blyth Tait to design novice course at St James’s Place Barbury Horse Trials
- Local trainers - and Frankie - make waves at Newbury Racecourse's first weekend of the Flat season
- Local eventer Flora Harris is well prepared for a third Badminton completion
- Salisbury Racecourse has a rich history - and a record-breaking season ahead
- Perrine, the RDA Carriage Driving Pony is saved thanks to petition
- Barbury Racecourse: Tedworth Point-to-Point draws a large - if rather wet - crowd to watch some great racing
- Off to a flying start: Martyn Meade's Chilean is his first runner and first winner out of Manton
- Locally trained entry confirmed for the Grand National: Milansbar will run with Bryony Frost aboard
- Tedworth Point-to-Point - but first tomorrow's jockeys take their turn
- Rain and snow and more rain: the weather will have a lasting effect on equestrian sport
- PREVIEW: Tedworth Point-to-Point at Barbury Racecourse - a full card expected with ninety-three entries
- Petition saves life of disabled driving group's horse - for now
- Larkhill's Avon Vale Races to celebrate James McNeile's life & memory - at the anniversary of his death
- Dates for the diary: St James’s Place Barbury Horse Trials box office now open